Have you been trying to lose the last ten pounds . . . for the last ten years? I know exactly how you feel.
I spent more than 25 years trying — and failing — to lose weight. Instead of bringing me the perfect body and the perfect life, my attempts to lose weight by trying yet another diet left me feeling disgusted with myself, hating my body, and feeling like a failure.
I know firsthand how painful it is to fail over and over again and to feel stuck and powerless. I want to share what I went through and what I learned so you don’t have to make the same mistakes I did. I want you to stop putting your life on hold until you lose weight.
If you are sick of spending your every waking moment thinking about weight, if you feel demoralized from incessantly picking your body apart, and if you have tried to lose weight and failed so many times that you feel hopeless, you are not alone.
But it’s not hopeless. I want to show you a new way to lose the weight, feel better about yourself, and enjoy your life. In my weekly posts, you will learn:
- How it’s not that you don’t have enough willpower — you have the wrong approach
- How using willpower to lose weight backfires
- Why dieting doesn’t work and how it keeps you stuck
- How hating your body prevents you from changing it
- How to free yourself from the continuous cycle of trying and failing
- How to make changes that increase your self-confidence and give you momentum
- How to get results that compound over time
My deepest desire is for you to free yourself from the dieting prison you’ve kept yourself in. I want to show you how waiting to live your life until you lose weight actually prevents you from really living your life or from losing the weight.
If weight loss was no longer your dominating desire and you instead began sharing your gifts with the world, you could accomplish things you never thought possible — and the weight would eliminate itself.
Thank you for being here, and I look forward to meeting you and celebrating your success with you!